This free educational program will feature expert speakers William Holderman, MD and Debra Clancy, RD, CD. This program is open to Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis patients, loved ones, caregivers, healthcare providers and the general public. Registration is free. You can still register at the event for those who miss the deadline. Light refreshments will be provided.
Program topics include:
- Role of nutrition – adult and pediatric focus
- Overview of diets used by IBD patients
- Eating well with IBD – diet, nutrition, supplements
- Tools and nutritional resources
- Question-and-answer session
When: Wednesday, January 25, 2012: 6:00 PM check-in / 6:30 PM program begins
Questions? Contact the CCFA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 877-703-6900.